"A man too busy to take care of his health is like a mechanic too busy to take care of his tools." - Spanish Proverb

7:31 PM Posted by Plane Healthy

This Spanish Proverb or whatever type of proverb it is, really hit home for me. As I speak my vision of Health and Wealth on a daily basis, its amazing to me, what people don't hear or more importantly what they hear.

My health has always been important to me, without it many things are meaningless, certainly the ability to spend quality hours with loved ones.

So again it amazes me that taking care of our health does not come naturally. I am not talking about ignorance. Because you don't know what you don't know. But when you know what you are doing or what you are not doing is detrimental to your health, that's a whole other ball game.

I was coaching a young woman through a cleanse not too long ago. This woman had MS. I congratulated her for taking the steps necessary to achieve improved health. She had a very heavy diet coke habit. I explained and showed her research how Aspartame the sweetener in Diet sodas is now being linked to MS. I went on to explain that the only liquid that hydrates your body properly is water. She proceeded to tell me that she would cut down her diet coke consumption, but she still had to purchase it because her husband and kids liked it!!!!!!!!

Jaw to the floor moment..............Gasp gasp, glad your not my mother!

Another woman was going for major back surgery, I mean cut you wide open, in traction for 6 months after surgery. She was anxious to cleanse and replenish so her body would be strong for her surgery with a fast recovery rate. Since she only had a week to do this, I suggested she drink a high quality, all natural, 242 nutrient rich, enzyme & amino acid rich shake twice a day. She would only need one canister of this high end protein that has been used on cancer and aids patients because of its absorbability. She paused and then said she couldn't afford it because she had just laid out $1700 to have this surgery. I almost begged her to do this for herself, knowing how this would help her. I went on to explain that she would be spending $2.64 for a meal, which you will never find in NYC. She went on to explain to me I didn't understand her expenses.

Gasp gasp, jaw down to the floor.

If you cant afford prevention how are we going to afford disease.

Joanne Calvacca
Plane Healthy

0 comments:

Post a Comment