Is being Morbidly Obese a form of Suicide?

2:04 AM Posted by Plane Healthy

I heard a story last night that utterly shocked me and saddened me deeply. It was a story of a father of four who now weighs in at over 1000 lbs!!! As the picture of him was been shown on the Television screen. My mind would not accept it! Could this be true? How does someone get to 1000 lbs?

Listening to the story, you find that he consumes 30,000 calories a day in Junk Food/Fast Food!

Why would he continue to do this? He cant help himself? Well I believe it is a form of suicide then. How about the accomplice? The man cannot get out of bed, so you have (loved ones?) running out and providing the food for him. If he dies, I think it should be grounds for Man Slaughter. Too harsh? Let me tell you, it this was someone I loved, I wouldn't be providing him with 30,000 calories on McDonald's!!!

This gets me so angry!!!! Is obesity a disease? Yes its like Alcoholism. People get addicted to food, but whatever happened to intervention? I think when someone gets to the point where you cant walk, someone should step in!!

Most of us struggle with weight issues. But really! Most of us keep from getting morbidly obese.

America is the problem! Our foods are so nutritionally bankrupt that we don't get the nutrients we need! So once we eat; an hour later our mouths fly open because the body is still starving!!! 85 % of the population is overweight and 35% of them are obese. And this is rising!!! Our children now are being diagnosed with type 2 diabetes! An adult onset disease! It's because of Fast Foods and all the chemicals, pesticides, herbicides, antibiotics and hormones that our in our food. Our bodies just don't have a fighting chance.

Add all that to just plain ignorance and we have people breaking down the side of a house to get a man out of bed!!!

Joanne Calvacca
Plane Healthy

0 comments:

Post a Comment